Monday, April 19, 2010

I Can't Watch A Nightmare on Elm Street Alone


One of the best thrilling movies this 2010 is the a nightmare on Elm Street. The first movie was released in 1984. It was one of the best movies that will be released this year and it was a good film to watch. The first time I had watch this movie is that I get scared about the bloody encounter of Freddy and Jason. It was indeed a good movie that makes your heart beat faster.

I don’t know if I can watch this movie alone but I will surely watch it, I will invite my friends to watch this movie for the fact that this will excite them too. This is fun for sure, I watch it in the trailer and it was good. The effects and the excitement is there, I don’t know what to say about the movie but I think it was good, that’s all I can say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Anime'nia | Design : Noyod.Com | Images : Red_Priest_Usada, flashouille