Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Fact About Liars

When we deal in our daily life situation we can’t neglect the fact that we are often hurt by the things that has something to do with ourselves. Whenever there are things that our life has to do with, we are hurt but we must always deal with it.

Being a student we have to make some situation when we need to sometimes lie, it made our life sometimes in fabulous but these is accompanied by the unexceptional things and also with responsibilities. During my high school days, I also used to lie to get the things that I wanted but later on I found out that every time I do such things, my conscience is torturing my mind.

Now that I have a work, I felt frustrated because sometimes I felt my brother lied to me when he have something t else needed. I have these things in my head because I also do it before but I know he won’t do such things.
I used to remember these things whenever I Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 1 Episode 5: Reality Bites Me Online that I have fun watching every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Anime'nia | Design : Noyod.Com | Images : Red_Priest_Usada, flashouille